Cookies and Advertising
You can see below information on how to change your device settings to notify you when you receive new cookies and to disable them completely.
Cookies and how we use them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to allow our systems to recognise your device and provide various features, including: interest-based advertisements on other websites and storing items in your shopping cart between your visits.
Any reference to Forte Store "websites" includes our websites, mobile devices, mobile applications or other Forte Store software.
- Identifying when you enter our website. This allows us to provide product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a user among other personalised features and services we provide;
- Provide content, including ads relevant to your interests on Forte Store websites. Our interest-based ads are subject to your preferences, as described in the next section;
- Controlling specific preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, how you would like or not like to see ads based on your interests;
- Track the items stored in your shopping cart;
- Perform research and diagnostics to improve Forte Store content, products and services;
- Prevent fraudulent activity;
- Improve security.
Cookies allow you yo take advantage of some of the Forte Store's essential features. For example, if you block or reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout or use any Forte Store products and services that require you to log in.
Cookies and browser settings
The "help" feature in most browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to remove them completely.
In addition, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or by visiting the manufacturer's website.
Neptune Ring S.A. displays interest-based ads using the information you provide us when you interact with our websites, content or services. Interest-based ads, also called personalised or targeted ads, are displayed based on information about activities such as purchases on our websites, use of devices, applications or software, visiting website containing content or Forte Store ads.
We do not provide personal information to advertisers or third party sites. However, advertisers and other third parties (including ad networks, ad creation companies and other related service providers) may assume that users who interact with or click on an advertisement or personalized content are part of the group that the advertisement or content is targeted to (for example, users in a particular geographic area or users who have purchased or searched for classical music). In addition, come third parties may provide information about you (such as demographic information or sites on which you display ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide more relevant and useful advertising to you.